Komatsu is the 2nd largest worldwide manufacturer of construction, mining and utility equipment, and also delivers forest machines and logistics.
Working at Komatsu means being part of an international company which is celebrating its 100th anniversary this year. Amongst competitors Komatsu is known to be the most innovative company in the industry.
At this moment, we are looking for a Content Creator/Copywriter of our Smart Construction Team.
Want to know more about Smart Construction, please visit our Linkedin Page
1. How I contribute to customers & stakeholders: I ensure that the added value Smart Construction exudes, is translated into strategic content. The aim is to create a much clearer understanding among our customers and our partner network of where the added value can be found through appealing storylines, meaningful case studies, and other inspirational content. I develop content strategies together with the Brand Value creator. Through inspirational storytelling I ensure that KEISA SC is established as a recognized credible authority on the digitalization of construction in the EU. As such I also contribute to building Smart Construction communities and ecosystems in the relevant markets. I therefore act as the storytelling orchestrator for Smart Construction towards our customers and partners in the relevant EU markets.
2. How I contribute to innovation: I am on top of my game by having a vast experience and up-to-date insights into the latest digital marketing and social media marketing trends and tools. I create and collect ideas for content, and ensure that they are in line with market expectations and budget constraints. I ensure all content is being developed with an outside-in customer-centric focus and share my expertise with my colleagues.
3. How I contribute to resources and teams: As part of the KEISA Smart Construction Innovation Team, I build trust relationships with my colleagues and peers by translating customer/market/marketing needs and feedback in a clear, concise and consistent way into the right type of content. I work closely together with colleagues in the KEISA Marketing Team in all stages of the content development. With my hands-on can-do attitude, I detect, anticipate and take the lead when extra hands are needed. With both a strategic communication background and a technical savviness, I write great stories and other types of text, as well as handle basic graphical design tools and use the required social media tools and platforms. I proactively take the lead on the execution of our content strategy and plan by interacting with my colleagues in the KEISA SC Innovation Team and other KEISA departments, soliciting for new relevant content to achieve our storytelling objectives. As such I take ownership and ensure that we do not miss an opportunity to translate customer experiences or team achievements into great stories for our target audiences
4. How I contribute to planning & organization: I take the lead and ownership of developing a content strategy plan for Smart Construction, which I co-develop together with my colleagues in the KEISA SC Innovation Team. I regularly review and adapt the content plan where required to ensure the desired outcomes can be achieved. To do this I measure and follow-up on customer engagement with the content published through our different digital channels. I plan according to implicit and explicit expectations and detect where we can reinforce our expertise. I timely manage the execution on the content strategy plan and duly inform my colleagues about their contributions (e.g input for case studies) and expected participation (e.g. sharing our content).
- 2 – 5 years of experience
- Strategic communication background
- A good technical understanding about the construction business is a plus
- Creative, excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Presentation and training skills, PC knowledge especially Excel and Power Point.
- Deep understanding about digital marketing tactics and communication channels
- Good skills as photographer is a plus
- Fluent in English
Are you the professional we are looking for?
If so, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com to the attention of Evelien Vanderstappen