Komatsu is the 2nd largest worldwide manufacturer of construction, mining and utility equipment, and also delivers forest machines and logistics.
Currently there are almost 300 people working at the Komatsu Europe Headquarters and Parts distribution center in Vilvoorde (Belgium): technical experts, sales profiles, logistic and administrative staff, etc. These people come from wide-ranging backgrounds and jobs, and share common characteristics such as perseverance, commitment, analytical skills, efficiency and trustworthiness: the very image of Komatsu machines.
Credit & Treasury Administrator
The Credit & Treasury Administrator is responsible for:
- Supporting credit risk coverage on sales to Distributors/ Dealers within European Credit Risk Policy
- Efficient Administration of AR in order to minimize overdue.
- Supporting back office of treasury Department.
- Back up / ad hoc support for Wholesale Credit Risk & Treasury department
Procedures and policies:
- It is the responsibility of the position holder that the Komatsu SOX policies and SOX procedures are followed. He / She assures compliance to policies and procedure, clear reference is made to all applicable policies for control tasks of the position holder.
Main Job Responsibilities:
- administrative support accounts receivable and credit department
- support credit collections from customers
- allocation of payment to receivables
- administrative support treasury
- Back up for Treasury and Credit Risk department
- Ad hoc support for project(s)
- Bachelor in finance, Economics, Accounting etc. or equivalent by experience
- Minimal experience: 1-2 years in a similar position
- Practical knowledge of Internal forms, procedures and the Komatsu organization structure, understanding of industrial business environment and ethical codes.
- Strong administrative skills, IT literate and in-depth knowledge of MS Excel/Office. Knowledge of Isabel electronic banking platform is a plus
- Being able to work independently, accurate, pro-active approach, well organized, flexible, team player, Capable of fast learning. Open for working in a multi-national environment with different cultures.
- English, any other European language is an asset
What Komatsu has to offer
An employment contract (indefinite period) with an attractive salary package and other benefits (meal vouchers, attractive commuting allowance, group - and hospitalization insurance, all available gift vouchers (eco, sports & culture, ...), variable remuneration, flexible working hours, fringe free days, training opportunities, company canteen)
Are you the professional we are looking for?
If so, please send your CV and supporting letter to firstname.lastname@example.org to the attention of Evelien Vanderstappen, HR Talent Coordinator