Komatsu is the 2nd largest worldwide manufacturer of construction, mining and utility equipment, and also delivers forest machines and logistics.
Currently there are almost 300 people working at the Komatsu Europe Headquarters and Parts distribution center in Vilvoorde (Belgium): technical experts, sales profiles, logistic and administrative staff, etc. These people come from wide-ranging backgrounds and jobs, and share common characteristics such as perseverance, commitment, analytical skills, efficiency and trustworthiness: the very image of Komatsu machines.
- Create emergency orders for sales B/O and stock orders for Planned INVs received from Inventory team. (20%)
- Send orders to suppliers and in time receiving of order confirmations. Verify and update this information. In case of discrepancies, inform Purchase Engineer accordingly and ask for his approval (10%)
- Registration of purchase invoices and daily follow-up of flagging file. Request invoices to suppliers for goods received without invoices registered (50%)
- Follow-up of outstanding invoices registered until goods are physically received; contact warehouse incoming foreman (5%)
- Register Maintain Receipts for direct shipment orders + Maintain Receipts and Maintain Approvals for all orders from Komatsu Tokyo (5%)
- Supplier invoices archiving; scanning + filing (5%)
- KOFT: sales cancellations (5%)
- Maintain daily contact with suppliers
- Inventory adjustments
- Check supplier open order lists and compare with our open order situation (Business Objects file)
- Knowledge: general PC knowledge
- Practical skills : communication skills
- languages : English, Dutch
- Attitude : accurate, reliable, open minded, flexible, assertive, initiative to perform, pro-active, team player
- 2-3 year experience in a similar position
What Komatsu has to offer
An employment contract (indefinite period) with an attractive salary package and other benefits (meal vouchers, attractive commuting allowance, group - and hospitalization insurance, all available gift vouchers (eco, sports & culture, ...), variable remuneration, flexible working hours, fringe free days, training opportunities, company canteen)
Are you the professional we are looking for?
If so, please send your CV and supporting letter to email@example.com to the attention of Evelien Vanderstappen, HR Talent Coordinator