Currently there are almost 300 people working at the Komatsu Europe Headquarters and Parts distribution center in Vilvoorde (Belgium): technical experts, sales profiles, logistic and administrative staff, etc. These people come from wide-ranging backgrounds and jobs, and share common characteristics such as perseverance, commitment, analytical skills, efficiency and trustworthiness: the very image of Komatsu machines.
Service Material Coordinator
1. Planning (5%)
Proposing and maintaining the yearly operational planning for material creation, following the business plan ‘New models and Model change’ as well as the sales forecast. Proposing the accompanying budget
2. Coordination of material creation (70%)
- Collecting source material from the factories in a timely manner, rectifying directly visible errors, adding EU regulation contents and coordinating the translation with external service providers.
- Creating and transferring the print file, instructions (amount, destination,…) and pro forma invoices – in case - to external service providers for printing and transferring to the warehouse for shipment.
- Follow-up to ensure to have the appropriate manuals / books available with each machine shipment.
- Ordering the required (packing) material to be transferred to the printing partner.
- Updating EU material creation policy and procedure manual when needed.
3. Support to DB ordering and order handling (10%)
- Placing finished books on the extranet and maintaining all data needed (input of prices,…) in order to make them available for ordering by the distributor.
- Maintaining CSS-net for consultation and printing of manuals by distributors
- Regularly checking the duration of outstanding orders in order to trace problem cause and proactively inform the distributors. Answering questions from distributors on the subject.
- Checking error messages on automated invoice generation, and coordinating solutions.
4. Budget follow-up (10%)
- Validating quotes and invoices from the external service suppliers (printing, translation, DTP etc.) and controlling the budget.
- Review contracts with main suppliers on a yearly basis.
5. Other tasks (5%)
- Supporting and assisting the marketing activity planned by European Market Development General Manager
- Administrative / practical ad hoc support to IM Product Mangers
- Bachelor degree or equal by experience
- 2 years in a similar position
- English, other languages are a definite asset (Dutch, French, German,…)
- Good knowledge of graphic software for making layout adjustments
- Good MS Office skills (Word’ and ‘Excel)
- Good understanding of Adobe software, CMS (Content Management System)
- Show initiative and pro-active behavior
- Reliable and service oriented person
- Flexible in working hours
What Komatsu has to offer
An employment contract (indefinite period) with an attractive salary package and other benefits (meal vouchers, group - and hospitalization insurance, variable remuneration, flexible working hours, training opportunities, company canteen, work from home).
Are you the professional we are looking for?
If so, please send your CV and supporting letter to email@example.com to the attention of Evelien Vanderstappen, HR Talent Coordinator